da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
More accurate minimally invasive surgery
For complex surgeries that require delicate precision, surgeons at Los Alamitos Medical Center are using da Vinci® robotic surgery, which can get you back to your active lifestyle sooner. Our robotic surgical services offer:
- A minimally invasive alternative to both traditional open surgery and conventional laparoscopy
- Complex and delicate surgeries with very small incisions possible
- Shorter recovery time for you
- Less pain, blood loss and scarring
- In many cases, better clinical outcomes
Los Alamitos surgeons are performing more accurate and more precise surgeries than ever before with the da Vinci® Surgical System. They have the controls of a state-of-the-art robotic platform to perform complex and delicate procedures.
While clinical studies support the effectiveness of the da Vinci system when used in minimally invasive surgery, individual results may vary. The da Vinci surgery may not be appropriate for every individual. Always ask your doctor about all treatment options, as well as their risks and benefits.