Nearly 50 years of innovation
In 1968, Los Alamitos Medical Center was founded to meet the healthcare needs of a growing community.
Today, the 167-bed hospital offers a wide range of services and innovative programs and is continually expanding and enhancing the services it provides.
Our extended medical campus includes:
- The Total Care Pavilion (Cancer, Imaging, Infusion, and Pre-Op Services)
- Reagan Street Surgery Center
- Four medical office buildings
- The Health Care Center on Golden Rain Road in the Seal Beach Leisure World community
- Walker Street Imaging
- MedPost Urgent Care Centers (Los Alamitos campus and Cypress location)
The Joint Commission has also designated Los Alamitos as a Primary Stroke Center and a Coronary Artery Disease Center.
Los Alamitos has been a healthcare partner in Orange County for nearly 50 years. We look forward to continued innovation and patient services.