Join our team
We know it takes a special person to work in healthcare, and we are committed to providing our staff with an enriching and rewarding environment. We deliver the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can create happier, healthier communities.
As part of Tenet California, employees at Los Alamitos Medical Center may receive the following benefits, depending on position:
- Basic employee life insurance, basic accidental and dismemberment insurance, business travel accident insurance and an employee assistance program — at no cost
- Various medical plan options to choose from depending on your geographic location, including your choice of an HMO plan, PPO plan or a high-deductible plan with a health savings account component
- The Tenet hospital discount program, in which your coinsurance or copays are waived for hospital services rendered at any Tenet hospital when covered under a Tenet medical plan.
- Two dental plan options, the comprehensive dental plan and the preventive dental plan — with each offering different levels of cost and coverage
- Vision benefits
- Two disability income protection options
- Long-term care insurance for you or a loved one
- Two flexible spending accounts, for health care and dependent care
- Additional life Insurance and accidental death and dismemberment Insurance for you, your spouse and children to supplement basic coverage
- A 401(k) retirement plan beginning on the 91st day of employment
- Tenet stock purchase plan
- Paid time-off program
- Continuing education and 529 college savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union membership
- Discounts to local attractions
To apply for a specific position at Los Alamitos, use Tenet’s job application tool
and search by hospital, keyword, function and shift.